Apple Fest on Amazon: These are the best deals you can get on iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 and other iPhones

“@AppleSupport I updated iPhone 7 Plus yesterday with update 12.1.4. Cellular data virtually none existent!  .06-.10 speed. Did all the workarounds could find. Even reset phone. No change. Help!” - source

“@AppleSupport I went to AT&T to troubleshoot the problem. I’ve restarted the device, took out the SIM, reset network settings, deleted the update and reinstalled 12.1.4, still showing “No Service” - source
“@AppleSupport I updated iPhone 7 Plus yesterday with update 12.1.4. Cellular data virtually none existent!  .06-.10 speed. Did all the workarounds could find. Even reset phone. No change. Help!” - source

“@AppleSupport I went to AT&T to troubleshoot the problem. I’ve restarted the device, took out the SIM, reset network settings, deleted the update and reinstalled 12.1.4, still showing “No Service” - source


“@AppleSupport - guys... since I have upgraded phone to 12.1.4 my phone is not accepting any SIM. KINDLY LOOK FOR THE ISSUE on priority. Dear friends don’t upgrade ur ph to 12.1.4 IOS.” - source
“@AppleSupport - guys... since I have upgraded phone to 12.1.4 my phone is not accepting any SIM. KINDLY LOOK FOR THE ISSUE on priority. Dear friends don’t upgrade ur ph to 12.1.4 IOS.” - source